15 December 2011

Jeff Bergeron's Bio.

My life in a short few sentences. I was born in Clear Lake, TX. I grew up north of Austin, TX in a place called Georgetown. My parents, Greg and Suzanne, are hard-working, caring people who have supported me my whole life. They are a huge blessing in my life. I grew up the youngest of two siblings, and a pretty large extended family. Ten years ago my sister passed away at the young age of twenty. Though this is a place of grief, it has become a defining loss that drives me to do my best. I became a Lutheran in 2001, and have loved the church ever since. Having been given the opportunity to help out and participate in church actively through my music has brought me into the path I now view as my life's calling. So in a nut shell, I love God, I love music, I love my family, I love Texas, oh and I love food. I look forward for this upcoming trip. Not only will I get to see the love of God in a whole new group of people, it will be my first time to ever visit a country overseas. That is very exciting

God, I ask you to bless all of the people, who with the love of Christ, are willing to open their hearts, their homes, and their culture with us. Keep all of us who make the journey safe, and be with our families who anticipate our safe return. In the loving name of Jesus Christ I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment