01 January 2016

Introduction to Sarah Wyatt

Hello!  My name is Sarah Wyatt and I am currently a first-year Masters of Divinity student at Wartburg Theological Seminary.  I am from a suburb of Kansas City called Overland Park in Kansas.  This adventure of going to Iceland and Norway is exciting for me and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can during this trip.  While I have visited Canada and Mexico before, this trip is going to be my first trip off the North American continent.  I am looking forward to the experience of being in a completely different culture and land.

Before I entered seminary in July 2015, I was working full time in a call center and going to school full time for my undergraduate work.  I have attended five different colleges and changed my major over thirty time over my nine years of undergraduate work.  After all of those changes, I am excited to be on the right path in seminary.


O Lord,
We praise your name for all you have done for us.  Thank you for a safe closure for 2015 and an exciting beginning of 2016.  Be with our group as we prepare for this journey.  Be with the other Wartburgers as they prepare for their J-Terms.  Please allow everyone to arrive safely and have a fulfilling experience.  In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment